HIMSS Healthcare Cybersecurity Forum
September 7 - 8, 2023 | The Westin Copley Place | Boston, Ma
Securing Healthcare: Vulnerable Technology, Resource Restraints and Human Error
The HIMSS 2023 Healthcare Cybersecurity Forum explores how the industry is fortifying its defenses today and preparing strategies for the future. Healthcare cybersecurity professionals must remain focused on safeguarding patients, defending against attackers, and delivering business value while adapting to expanding complications. You’re challenged by vulnerabilities inherit in new technologies; talent shortages; and inconsistent governance practices for those who interact with your digital health platforms.
Over two focused days, you’ll hear from some of the foremost authorities in the healthcare cybersecurity space on how to proactively shield healthcare's expanding digital footprint and secure data beyond the confines of your enterprise. Come away empowered to implement cybersecurity measures that ward off malicious attacks, maintain patient trust, and ensure business continuity.
- Get actionable guidance for addressing new vulnerabilities posed by ChatGPT and other AI-driven technology
- Navigate the IoMT landscape and optimize your medical device security strategy
- Find out what’s required to strike an optimal balance between patient safety and cyber risk
- Get lessons to establish a culture of compliance, including consistent governance practices for those who interact with your digital healthcare platforms
- Discuss cybersecurity workforce challenges and get new ideas for bridging the talent gap
- Get best practices for establishing an effective third-party risk management program that scales with the needs of your business
- Keep up to date with healthcare cybersecurity rules and regulations and get tips to maintain compliance in an everchanging legal landscape
- Understand the pivotal role a robust security performance plays in gaining a competitive edge