[WEBINAR] CISO Advisory Council: Insights from 20+ Healthcare CISOs and Leaders
Wednesday, September 29th from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM EST
Join us for a blockbuster webinar event where we'll hear from over 20 CISOs and cybersecurity leaders from the nation's premier healthcare organizations on some of the toughest challenges we face as an industry. These thought leaders will deliver practical guidance and seasoned insights, in their own words, as they guide us through their thought processes and lessons learned.
How did we manage to wrangle this many industry leaders into a single 1-hour webinar?
Well, it took us over three years. Meditology hosts the healthcare industry's leading podcast, The CyberPHIx and has produced over 75 episodes to date.
- HCA Healthcare - Britton Burton, Director of Risk Management
- Molina Healthcare - Mike Wilson, SVP & CISO
- Sentara Healthcare - Dan Bowden, VP and CISO
- Premise Health - Joey Johnson, CISO
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Stoddard Manikin, CISO
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ - Chris Golden, Director of Information Security
- Children's Mercy Hospital - TJ Mann, CISO
- Healthix - Nick VanDuyne, SVP/CIO
- Solution Health - Andrew Seward, CISO
- CORL Technologies - Devon Wijesinghe, Chief Transformation Officer
- Risk Recon - Kelly White, CEO
- Lehigh University - Eric Zematis, CISO
- Imprivata - Wes Wright, CTO
- Spiritus - Susan Ramonat, CEO
- Health Partners Plans - Mark Eggleston, CISO
- NASCO - Lauret Howard, Chief Risk Officer
- Meditology Services - Nadia Fahim-Koster, Partner & Bethany Page, Director
This session will cover the gamut of major cybersecurity and risk trends for healthcare including:
- HIPAA Compliance and Risk Management
- Ransomware & Incident Response
- Third-Party Vendor & Supply Chain Risks
- Risk Reporting & Engaging with the Business
- Cloud Security Risk Management
- Medical Device & IoT Security
- Cybersecurity Certifications in Healthcare (HITRUST, SOC 2, ISO)
Grab your popcorn! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to listen in to this many security leaders in a single session.