[WEBINAR] Your Health Held Hostage | What Ransomware Means for Patients
Wednesday, May 12th from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
Meditology was recently featured in a centerpiece publication from WebMD on ransomware titled How Hackers Hold Hospitals, and Your Health, For Ransom.
On Wednesday, May 12th at 11AM EST, Meditology’s leadership will be hosting a session to discuss key themes from the WebMD report, including trends in ransomware attacks and their direct impact to patients. The session will include updates about:
- Who are the cybercriminals behind ransomware attacks and what are their motives?
- The latest ransomware attacks and methods
- Ransomware impacts to patient safety and clinical operations
- Patient perception of ransomware and its impact on choice of provider
- New federal and global regulations and legislation aimed tackling ransomware
- Anatomy of penetration testing designed to protect against ransomware
- Ransomware incident response best practices