Office 365 Cloud Security
Healthcare organizations have begun taking advantage of Microsoft Office 365 and similar cloud environments to drive efficiency amidst growing resource and budget constraints. At the same time, the health industry is dealing with exponential increases in new threats, breaches, and increased regulatory enforcement for cloud hosted platforms like Office 365. Meditology is dedicated to the healthcare industry and has worked with healthcare providers across the country to advise and assist with Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud services implementations.
Meditology’s methods are designed to evaluate and enhance information security configurations and processes for secure Microsoft Office 365 implementation. Meditology’s approach incorporates common areas of exposure as well as industry leading practices for response to cloud security concerns.
- Encryption (in transit and at rest)
- OneDrive privacy and security
- Regulatory compliance support
- Information security strategy and policies approach
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) options
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities, rules, and policies
- Audit logging and monitoring configurations
- Access controls and permissions
- Licensing considerations for security features