The vision for 2020 healthcare security is clouded with security threats, compliance and enforcement activity, and rapidly evolving business models and regulatory landscapes. However, we can also see many opportunities on the horizon this year and beyond to improve the industry’s protections of healthcare organizations and patient information.
Join us for a special edition of The CyberPHIx as we take a look at the major trends in healthcare cybersecurity, privacy, and compliance heading into the new 2020 calendar year.
Topics discussed include:
- Cybersecurity’s movement away from IT-focused issues and into enterprise risk management
- Breach trends and business impacts
- New ransomware attacks and protection mechanisms
- Regulatory and enforcement activity from OCR, GDPR, California, New York, and more
- Third-party vendor security and privacy risk management
- Asset management, IoT, and Medical Device Security
- Hacking and attack trends
- Cybersecurity talent shortages
- Capital and operating budget trends
- Big privacy and big data issues
- Mergers, acquisitions, and affiliations