President Biden issued an alert recently that US companies must ramp up their readiness to anticipate potential cyberattacks from Russia stemming from the conflict in Ukraine.
What role do end-users play in protecting healthcare organizations during this ongoing cyberwar? Is the workforce our best defense on the front lines of cyber combat?
Listen in to this episode of The CyberPHIx as we hear from Eric Bielski, Director of Information Security for Benefit Resource.
Eric provides insights into leading practices for cybersecurity awareness programs for healthcare entities. Topics covered in this session include:
- How to make cybersecurity important for the average workforce member
- Effective deployment vehicles for awareness training
- Maintaining cybersecurity awareness for hybrid and remote workforce
- Free resources for security awareness and HIPAA compliance content
- Top messages for the workforce to combat cyberwar attacks
- Measuring effectiveness of awareness programs via KPIs
- Phishing testing and training best practices