Managing security risk at the enterprise level has become increasingly difficult as digital health information becomes pervasive, both inside and outside healthcare delivery settings.
That challenge is even more pronounced for very large providers operating hundreds of hospitals, outpatient facilities, research centers, and administrative support functions.
In this episode, CyberPHIx host Brian Selfridge speaks with Britton Burton, Director of Risk Management, Information Protection & Security for HCA Healthcare, the largest health system in the United States.
Learn more about strategies for managing security risk at scale, including risk information capture and communication to support meaningful decision making for the business. Highlights of the discussion include:
- Identifying assets and commonly overlooked areas where sensitive information may reside
- Gathering and communicating meaningful risk information
- Prioritizing assessment and remediation activities across a broad portfolio of systems and locations
- Engaging with the business and building meaningful relationships across geographies and functions
- Approaches for driving efficiencies for large-scale risk management programs
- Managing and demonstrating regulatory compliance at scale
About Britton Burton
|Britton is the Director of Risk Management, Information Protection & Security for HCA Healthcare, the largest health system in the United States. Britton is responsible for managing security risk across the organization's expansive network of hospitals and healthcare delivery facilities.|