Passion for security, getting to the heart of an issue and cutting through the “IT fluff” are the topics of this CyberPHIx podcast episode with Joey Johnson, CISO of Premise Health.
Premise Health is a leading provider of direct 24/7 healthcare access services; offering more than 600 health and wellness centers in 44 states to many employers including many Fortune 1000 companies.
In this episode of The CyberPHIx, Joey and Meditology Services ITRM Partner Brian Selfridge have a candid conversation about emerging trends in data security:
- Passion on the job as the most important job skill for data security
- Strategies for dealing with IT staffing shortages
- How to call B.S. on the latest, greatest trending technology requisition
- Methods for effectively evaluating and prioritizing new security technologies, applications and services being introduced into the healthcare market
- Navigating emerging data Privacy requirements both at the state and International levels.