The CyberPHIx Roundup is your quick source for keeping up with the latest cybersecurity news, trends and industry leading practices, specifically for the healthcare industry.
In this episode, our host Brian Selfridge highlights the following topics trending in healthcare cybersecurity this week:
- California’s Attorney General imposes a $250k settlement on healthcare app developer Glow, Inc. for privacy and security violations of the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA)
- British Airways GDPR fine of £20m; breach details, correlations to attacks on healthcare, and GDPR ramifications for healthcare organizations
- FDA’s announcement of a new Medical Device Development Tools (MDDT) program that includes a rubric for applying CVSS vulnerability ratings to medical devices
- Russians indicted in 2017 NotPetya ransomware attack
- Rundown of the top 10 healthcare breaches this past month