The CyberPHIx Roundup is your quick source for keeping up with the latest cybersecurity news, trends and industry leading practices, specifically for the healthcare industry.
In this episode, our host Brian Selfridge highlights the following topics trending in healthcare cybersecurity this week:
- A leading U.S. cybersecurity firm FireEye has been reportedly hacked by a nation state; implications for the healthcare industry are explored
- A global phishing campaign is underway targeting the COVID-19 supply chain; we discuss the specific healthcare, pharmaceutical, IT, and other third-party organizations at risk
- OCR issues their final penalty of the year
- Kalispell Health proposes $4.2m legal settlement related to a 2019 hacking attack and breach
- President-elect Biden names the new Secretary of Health and Human Services