The CyberPHIx Roundup is your quick source for keeping up with the latest cybersecurity news, trends and industry leading practices, specifically for the healthcare industry.
In this episode, our host Brian Selfridge highlights the following topics trending in healthcare cybersecurity this week:
- Microsoft’s Exchange email critical exposure for healthcare entities
- New ransomware report cites $20b in losses for healthcare in 2020 alone; details and analysis are provided
- A major hack of over 150,000 security cameras allows external parties to view ICU rooms and other hospital locations
- HIPAA Privacy Rule comment period extensions
- COVID-19 vaccine registration websites getting hit by malware bots