The CyberPHIx Roundup is your quick source for keeping up with the latest cybersecurity news, trends and industry leading practices, specifically for the healthcare industry.
In this episode, our host Brian Selfridge highlights the following topics trending in healthcare cybersecurity this week:
- UHS announces $67m cost from recent ransomware attack
- OCR HIPAA enforcement rundown for 2021
- Accellion file transfer application supply chain breach and impacts on healthcare
- SolarWinds CEO testimony and analysis on the surprising position taken by the company
- Cyber warfare perspective and predictions for healthcare