The CyberPHIx Roundup is your quick source for keeping up with the latest cybersecurity news, trends and industry leading practices, specifically for the healthcare industry.
In this episode, our host Brian Selfridge highlights the following topics trending in healthcare cybersecurity this week:
- President Biden’s executive order on supply chain risk that calls out healthcare specifically
- Analysis of a claims fraud case in Texas with a troubling scope including intentionally hastening patient deaths
- Highlights from a recent study on increased patient awareness and impact over ransomware and telemedicine breaches
- New UN standards for nation state online behavior and implications for enforcement and deterrents for cyberattacks targeting healthcare
- Macro trends on the momentum of cyberattacks, patient awareness, and countermeasures in national and global theaters