The CyberPHIx Roundup is your quick source for keeping up with the latest cybersecurity news, trends and industry leading practices, specifically for the healthcare industry.
In this episode, our host Brian Selfridge highlights the following topics trending in healthcare cybersecurity this week:
- Details of 15+ breaches of business associate vendors servicing healthcare organizations that occurred in the last two weeks alone
- Evolving cybercrime business models and the emergence of Initial Access Brokers (IABs)
- Top cybersecurity and IT certifications that drive the highest salaries for security professionals in the industry
- Recent OCR enforcement activity and fines for HIPAA Privacy Rule violations
- Analysis of the cybersecurity “Bad Practices” catalog from the CISA and implications for healthcare entities