The CyberPHIx Roundup is your quick source for keeping up with the latest cybersecurity news, trends and industry leading practices, specifically for the healthcare industry.
In this episode, our host Brian Selfridge highlights the following topics trending in healthcare cybersecurity this week:
- Key takeaways and analysis of the Cloud Security Alliance’s new report on Cloud Risk Management, including shared responsibility, third-party risk, new cloud audit & reporting models, and more
- A new amendment to California’s Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) regulation related to deidentification of patient data
- The outcome of a lawsuit leveled at the Nuance transcription company related to their 2017 ransomware breach that impacted health systems
- Details of the FBI and CISA alert this week for an ongoing voice phishing (vishing) campaign targeting remote workers
- Analysis of a Harvard study released this week highlighting security risks with COVID-19 home monitoring devices