Healthcare cybersecurity has seen major game-changing risk management models and companies emerge in the last several decades. These include the introduction of the HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF) and certification model and the emergence of companies like Meditology Services and CORL Technologies that are dedicated to solving big, complex challenges facing the healthcare industry.
At the center of these innovative models and new paradigms is one leader in particular: Cliff Baker. Cliff has a long list of accomplishments envisioning and delivering game-changing solutions for healthcare cybersecurity. He began his notable career with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), where he led the organization’s national healthcare security practice. Cliff later went on to architect the HITRUST CSF and certification model and founded two industry-leading cybersecurity companies, Meditology Services and CORL Technologies.
Join us for this episode of the CyberPHIx podcast where we hear from Cliff Baker, CEO for Meditology Services and CORL Technologies.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Leading practices and new models for measuring and reporting cyber risks
- How to measure the effectiveness of healthcare cybersecurity programs
- Insights into the inception of the HITRUST certification model and the HITRUST CSF
- The current state of HITRUST adoption and use cases for the industry
- Perspectives on the role that HITRUST will play in the next decade for healthcare cybersecurity and third-party vendor risk management (TPRM)
- The process for envisioning, designing, and implementing game-changing cybersecurity models and companies
- Solutions and innovations that Cliff is cooking up in the lab to solve the next wave of large, complex challenges facing healthcare cybersecurity
- How leaders can move from idea to reality for delivering game-changing solutions and companies