Presented by Bethany Page, ITRM Manager & CISO and Lisa Siedzik, ITRM Manager at Meditology Services on May 29th, 2019
Healthcare organizations rank at the top for IT staff shortages due to a high-demand and limited supply of IT security and privacy professionals with experience in healthcare.
If your organization is feeling the labor shortage squeeze, don’t worry, you are not alone.
This webinar examines survival strategies for healthcare organizations to overcome challenges in recruiting, retaining and allocating resources for mission-critical information security programs:
- Recruiting the right skills
- Retaining the cybersecurity workforce
- Attracting and retaining diverse worker groups
- Staffing issues during mergers & acquisitions
- Meeting demand and deadlines during staffing shortfalls