In healthcare, pen testing isn’t just pen testing.
All eyes are on your network, including those of bad actors. With healthcare vendors in the crosshairs, thorough penetration testing and ethical hacking have never been more important. But for healthcare organizations, even these well-intended efforts can have unforeseen consequences if they are not done with a deep understanding of healthcare’s unique regulatory, operational clinical, and technical realities.
As a healthcare-specialized cybersecurity, privacy, and compliance consulting firm, Meditology delivers comprehensive penetration testing services with an approach that is thorough, thoughtful, and exclusively designed for healthcare’s sensitive technical environment.
Here are some of the things that set our approach to penetration testing apart:
- Through extensive manual testing and robust reporting, we examine multiple avenues of attack and entry and surface opportunities for improvement.
- Focused on understanding your business, we tailor our comprehensive suite of penetration testing services to fit each customer’s individual requirements.
- Our team is led by former healthcare CISOs with deep experience performing technical testing for healthcare organizations ranging in size and complexity.
- Our penetration testing services are complemented by remediation services and validation testing to ensure that all prioritized gaps are addressed in a timely manner.
- We map our findings to the standards that you are required to comply with, e.g. HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS, and NIST.