Meditology was recently featured in a centerpiece publication from WebMD on ransomware titled How Hackers Hold Hospitals, and Your Health, For Ransom.
In response to interest in the article, Meditology’s leadership hosted a session to discuss key themes from the publication, including trends in ransomware attacks and their direct impact to patients.
The session includes updates about:
- Who are the cybercriminals behind ransomware attacks and what are their motives?
- The latest ransomware attacks and methods
- Ransomware impacts to patient safety and clinical operations
- Patient perception of ransomware and its impact on choice of provider
- New federal and global regulations and legislation aimed tackling ransomware
- Anatomy of penetration testing designed to protect against ransomware
- Ransomware incident response best practices