UPCOMING EVENT: HITRUST Community Extension Program – July 26 in NYC
Top 5 Reasons to Participate in the HITRUST Community Extension Program
The HITRUST Community Extension Program is a HITRUST initiative facilitated by Meditology Services and hosted by MultiPlan. It was designed to promote education and collaboration in communities across the U.S., and features town hall events in 50 cities – at no cost for attendees.
Click here to register for this event.
Our upcoming New York City event will take place Thursday, July 26, 2018.
But you may be wondering why your organization should attend this meeting? Here are just 5 of the many reasons:
- You’ll gain a powerful opportunity to engage with local peers to discuss the challenges, best practices and lessons learned in effectively implementing your organization’s risk management program.
- With the persistence of cyber related threats, your organization can enhance and improve their regulatory compliance and cyber resilience programs – and do so in an efficient and effective manner.
- Discover why HITRUST CSF, CSF Assessment, cyber threat sharing and response programs are so widely adopted and are the key components of many organization’s and third-party vendor’s strategies.
- You benefit from the chance to engage with industry experts dedicated to providing knowledge and education on strategies and relationships that support ongoing collaboration concerning implementation of the HITRUST CSF, including ways to address the latest cyber threats.
- You’ll become familiar with fundamental tools proven in the healthcare industry to simplify challenges related to managing risk, controlling compliance costs, effectively implementing a strong security posture and defending against cyber threats.
With organizations of all sizes striving to enhance and improve their information risk management, regulatory compliance and cyber resilience programs, does it really make sense not to attend?