Meditology Services Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
Published On November 23, 2020
November 23, 2020 - ATLANTA, GA - Meditology Services LLC, a leading healthcare cybersecurity and privacy consulting company, has announced the achievement of a major milestone of 10 years of service to the healthcare industry.
Meditology began in 2010 with founding Partner Cliff Baker’s bold vision to establish the most sought-after brand in healthcare security, privacy, and compliance. A decade later, Meditology has:
- Been named the #1 Best in KLAS firm for Cybersecurity Advisory Services in 2019 and 2020
- Supported hundreds of leading healthcare entities across the country
- Engaged with the Office for Civil Rights for HIPAA Expert Witness Services and advised ONC and HHS on healthcare cybersecurity matters
- Established offices in Atlanta, Philadelphia, San Diego, Denver, and other strategic geographies to support an extensive national client base
- Developed industry leading services for healthcare including risk assessments, HITRUST & SOC 2 certifications, penetration testing, medical device security, PCI, Cloud Security, and more
“It has been an incredible journey and we are extremely thankful for our amazing clients and stellar team of professionals here at Meditology that have allowed us to obtain this important milestone for the firm,” said Cliff Baker, Managing Partner at Meditology Services. “We are humbled and honored by the opportunity to work alongside our clients to tackle healthcare’s toughest cybersecurity and privacy challenges.”
“We strive for excellence in everything we do here at Meditology, and that excellence is embodied by the incredible team that delivers the highest quality services in our field,” said Selwyn Sturisky, Partner at Meditology Services.
“I am humbled by our successes these last ten years and am grateful for the many people that have helped us realize our vision for the firm and the industry,” said Nadia Fahim-Koster, Partner at Meditology Services.
"Meditology’s mission is dedicated to working collaboratively with our healthcare clients to protect the countless patients and families they serve,” said Brian Selfridge, Partner at Meditology Services. “We look forward to another decade of supporting healthcare entities of all shapes and sizes to safeguard the nation’s critical healthcare infrastructure.”
ABOUT MEDITOLOGY SERVICES
Meditology Services was named the #1 Best in KLAS firm for Cybersecurity Advisory Services in the 2019 and 2020 Best in KLAS: Software & Services Report. Meditology information security teams focus exclusively on serving the healthcare industry, with a core competency in security, privacy and compliance advisory services. We understand the importance of relationships and derive much of our business from a long list of satisfied clients who value our high-quality work, professionalism, approach, and innovative solutions. To learn more about Meditology Services, visit www.meditologyservices.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Stephanie Attaway, Meditology Services