Cybersecurity and risk management teams for healthcare entities have struggled to update their reporting models to keep pace with the increasing variety and complexity of risks facing the modern healthcare ecosystem.
Healthcare cyber risk leaders often struggle to answer fundamental enterprise risk questions from the business around cyber risks, priorities, budget, and investment. Too many risk programs get stuck in the tactical weeds, focusing on cybersecurity technical details and failing to drive measurable risk reduction for the enterprise.
Meditology has teamed up with HCA Healthcare to deliver this session to help healthcare organizations of all shapes and sizes adopt industry-leading practices for measuring and reporting cyber risks. Join us for this informative session to learn about:
- How to build risk-based objectives and outcomes that are measurable and produce actionable results
- How to measure cyber risks including Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), and more
- How to make risk visible across the enterprise
- How to deliver timely risk information that aligns with organizational strategic priorities
- How to scale cyber risk reporting models across disparate business units, facilities, and geographies
- How to engage with C-level and board-level stakeholders to present cyber risks and drive decisions and investment
MEET THE PRESENTERS
|Britton Burton, GSLC
Director of Risk Management
|Maliha Charania, MSIS, MSCS, HITRUST
About HCA Healthcare
HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 182 hospitals and approximately more than 2,300 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 20 states and the United Kingdom.