Are you asking your assessor the hard questions?
HITRUST and SOC 2 audits are fast becoming table stakes for contracting in healthcare. Whether your reassessment is coming up or you are pursuing your very first audit, it is important to acknowledge that not all assessors are created equal. Specifically, assessors have critical differences when it comes to their level of transparency, ability to remediate gaps, track record of success, and quality of customer experience.
As a certified HITRUST CSF assessor and an AICPA accredited provider of SOC 2 auditing, Meditology’s differentiated perspective, process, and partnership bring new value to the audit process. With a proven, three-phased approach to both HITRUST and SOC 2 assurance services, we tailor our service offerings to meet each client’s unique operational realities and needs.
Here are some of the things that set our approach to assurance services apart:
- We have completed hundreds of successful HITRUST and SOC 2 engagements for business associates ranging in size and complexity.
- Our founder, Cliff Baker, was the lead architect of the HITRUST framework, and our organization is led by former CISOs.
- Our team members hold CSF and HQP designations and are available for staff augmentation to support evidence gathering and documentation.
- We take the time to understand each client's needs and tailor our approach accordingly in a collaborative, value-added partnership.
- We provide total transparency into scores and remediation actions and provide i1 and SOC 2 Type 1 reports while the control period passes.
- We can complete HITRUST and SOC 2 engagements simultaneously and understand their relationship to healthcare regulations like HIPAA.