The CyberPHIx Roundup is your quick source for keeping up with the latest cybersecurity news, trends, and industry-leading practices, specifically for the healthcare industry.
Our host Britton Burton spends this entire episode reviewing and analyzing the recently released National Cybersecurity Strategy, including:
- Summarizing, and in some cases quoting, the key points from the document that are most relevant to healthcare security pros who may have time to listen but not read
- Analyzing how those key points will affect the healthcare industry in the coming months and years
- Explaining how (and when) the rulemaking process might play out
- The impact this could have on cloud and third-party risk
- Implications of incident reporting and the positive side of the emphasis on it
- An interesting wrinkle in the cyber insurance space
- Increased scrutiny on IoT manufacturers
- How the technology and software industry is similar to the automotive industry 50 years ago
- And much more!