Meditology is a leading provider of cybersecurity, privacy, and risk management services for hundreds of healthcare entities across the country. We have been tracking macro trends in threats, risk exposures, regulations, enforcement, and best practices for healthcare cybersecurity and compliance programs.
Join us for this informative session where Meditology leadership presents our perspective on the top cybersecurity trends and predictions for healthcare entities in 2023 and beyond.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Evolving healthcare business models and implications for cybersecurity programs
- Trends and predictions for threat actors, attacks, and methods
- Regulatory predictions including HIPAA, OCR enforcement, and emerging federal and state laws
- Healthcare-specific vulnerabilities and risk exposures
- Legal predictions including cyber liability coverage changes and class action lawsuits
- Cybersecurity program investments and constraints
Meet the Presenters:
Meditology is the healthcare industry’s preeminent cybersecurity consulting firm and certification body. Our extensive knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem uniquely positions us to address the cybersecurity challenges presented by today's intense threat landscape.
We are proud to serve many of healthcare’s most respected providers, payors, and business associates; and to act as expert advisors to the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on matters of security, privacy, and HIPAA compliance. Together with our sister company CORL Technologies, we are headquartered in Atlanta and maintain offices across the country servicing our national client base.