ETHICAL HACKING & PENETRATION TESTING
CLOUD SECURITY TESTING
Cloud environments can differ from on-premise environments and often are overlooked as potential areas for compromise at many organizations. Cloud environments can contain vulnerabilities and misconfigurations that can be compromised or lead to information leakages leaving the organization vulnerable for attack.
Meditology’s penetration testing team assesses both public and private cloud assets to attempt to gain access to cloud resources and validate that the security controls are operating correctly.
WHAT SETS MEDITOLOGY APART
- Decades of experience hacking healthcare organizations
- Safe testing methods to protect patient safety
- Identify vulnerabilities common to the healthcare industry
- Findings mapped for compliance with HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS, & NIST
- Aligned with industry standards like MITRE, OWASP, and OSSTMM
- Advisors to ONC / HHS on ethical hacking
- Comprehensive testing and reporting:
- Multiple avenues of attack and entry
- Manual testing from our highly specialized and certified team
- Robust reporting with tech detail and terminology the business can understand